The Meanings Behind 5 Most Common Male Dreams from cosmopolitan.com
1. Intimacy If in the dream-he cheats with another woman, it's because he's attracted to one of her nonphysical qualities, like her ambition or quick wit. And if he dreams about a fictional person he's never met, pay attention to the particular sexy adventure. That's what he really wants to do--but with his actual wife/girlfriend.
2. Being Chased He's feeling pressured by something, but that doesn't mean he's necessarily running away from it. The pursuer could be a symbol for something that motivates him and is merely pushing him in a certain direction.
3. Falling He is overwhelmed and feels out of control, either at work or in his personal life.
4. Studying for a Test Surprisingly, this dream becomes more frequent once guys have graduated and entered the workforce, and it's a sign of perfectionism. "It's usually a high-achiever's dream."
5. Being Late for an Event He's not actually concerned about being tardy for the party. Rather, he feels like everyone is a step ahead of him, and he's insecure about it.