This Labor Day Weekend, Americans will devour over 65 million pounds of beef. Other findings:
- Weber Grills says nearly 70% of Americans will grill this weekend.
- Over 5 million hot dogs and 4.5 million hamburgers are eaten between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- Mustard is the number one condiment on both.
- According to the National Cattleman's Beef Association, steak was this summer's top grilled item followed by burgers, chicken, pork, hot dogs and fish.
- most all-American foods: Apple pie (28%), hamburgers (25%), hot dogs (20%) and barbecue (17%)